Egan Acupuncture, LLC
Adjust towards a healthier energy pattern today
Millions of people have found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a 3,000-year history, acupuncture successfully addresses chronic ailments and manages pain.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treating:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
At Egan Acupuncture, LLC, we are dedicated to sate, attentive health and healing to our patients.
Give us a call
Egan Acupuncture feels that our patient's needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
I am located just south of the 8th street bridge, across from the Farmer's Market, next door to Grape, Grain, and Bean, in the Peterson Benefit Group Building. (By the Lake, By the River, and By the Bridge!)
814 S. 8th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Hours: by appointment